Happy New Year!!!

Wow, I cannot believe its been a year since I started this blog and this stuff is harder than I thought. With all of the things happening in ones life you can easily forget about updating your blog. My new year's resolution will definitly be to keep you more in tune with Bluvision Media. As Oprah once said "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."

As I look back on this year it has been one that I will never forget because of the many changes that occurred in my personal life as well as professionally. Not only did I celebrate my 1yr wedding anniversary but we welcomed our first child into this world 11 days later. Being a mom brings me so much joy. Because of my pregnancy that put a little damper on the prime wedding season but I'M BAAAACK. The look of the website and blog have changed due to the evolution of Bluvision and we are one step closer to introducing a new division (more details to come soon).

So as we look forward to 2010, I am very excited about the changes coming to Bluvision Media and our offerings. I am also looking forward to connecting new people in Kansas City and worldwide. We are all a work in progress, so take a moment today to reflect on what's important in your life as you look to where you want to be.

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us." ~Hal Borland
Follow Me!